Airport Pick Up
We welcome students who have decided to study higher qualifications at overseas universities. After all, this is a big life-changing opportunity and students should be very proud of themselves for taking such a step.
We recommend that new students should speak with friends or family who have had experience of studying or working in foreign countries before talking to our local Branch Office (if applicable).
It is very important to us that students feel welcome and safe here. When first arriving in this country, you may desire to take our Airport Pick –Up Service, which will drop you off at the student halls of residence. Please note that the pick-up service is limited (T&C apply),
You should carry in your hand luggage all necessary documents including:
- A valid passport and Visa
- University’s Unconditional offer and CAS statement
- Bank statements to meet the full cost of full time study in the country in which you will be studying.
- The full postal address of where you will be living during your study.
- For any airport pick-up enquiries please email us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org