JOB POSITION: HCL- Business Development Manager
|Salary||£19000 – £20000 per annum|
|Job Type||Full Time / Permanent|
Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
* Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
* Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
* Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
* Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potential; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
* Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
* Protect organisation’s value by keeping information confidential.
* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
* Enhances organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
You will need;
The role is active and taking CVs right now, so if it sounds of interest to you please get in touch to find out more. So, what are you waiting for? It’s your time to shine as a Graduate Business Development Manager based in London! Please Contact us.
Terms & Condition Apply: