Duration : 3 Years
Instructors: DBA Program
Phone : 02079980227
Email : email@example.com
The Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
The Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) is an executive doctoral programme for motivated, an enthusiasm for learning to gain a professional doctorate high achievers who want to develop their research, analytical and critical thinking skills to the highest level. DBA is aimed at global executives seeking a high level postgraduate qualification. It offers Students the opportunity to study a real business issue in depth and then immediately apply that knowledge in your working life, will learn about the latest management techniques and research methods. By conducting original research in their specialist area, candidates are able to further their careers, Challenging, flexible, portable and international and build expertise to contribute to grow competitive advantage and differentiate in the marketplace.
Why choose this course?
- Develop a sound understanding of the relevant conceptual into business and management.
- Understanding of applicable techniques for research.
- Create and interpret knowledge through original research.
- Develop personal, consultancy and research competences
- Gain a professional doctorate, the highest professional qualification in business management
- Benefit from the knowledge of our international experts and renowned practitioners and researchers
- Develop an in-depth knowledge within your area of professional expertise
- Leaders to update and advance their business knowledge and skills
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying for the Doctorate Business Administration (DBA), please contact to Hoque Consultancy Ltd team. Please also include an outline of your Statement of purpose, Research proposal with your Academic Documents. Our Members of team will advise on the length and scope of the proposal.
- A master’s degree transcript and certificate
- An Honours degree transcript and certificate
- Personal Statements
- Curriculum vitae
- Two academic references, preferably from your most recent degree
- Job Reference (2-3 Years managerial or professional experience)
- Other Documents.
Course Level: Postgraduate
Duration: Full-time:= 36-40 months, Part-time:= 4+ years.