BusinessStarts: 16 September, 2019
Duration : 1-2 Years
Instructors: Master of Business Administration
Phone : 02079980227
Email : email@example.com
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The MBA is one of the leading business qualifications for professionally focused students. Examples can be found in all universities but probably those in the USA are the best offered.Master of Business Administration develops an international mindset, making the student widely sought after by esteemed prestigious companies.
They provide the widest, most severe standards of instruction in leadership and all areas of management, including finance, strategy, human resources and leadership. It involves a complete immersion in business, delivering a unique learning journey with likely global career advancement for graduates.
MBAs are specifically designed to develop managerial and leadership capabilities and enhance students breadth of understanding of the cultural aspects of business institutions.
The MBA was created also to enable professionals working in industry to improve, move on and move up within their chosen sector. It is a thoroughly trans-formative experience, allowing students to open new doors by developing new skills.
Key features of the course:
- To enhance employability prospects, academic and professional progress in a student’s chosen field of work and study.
- Change career path or start own business.
- The MBA will give the tools, knowledge and confidence to challenge for the top
- MBAs offer a flexible delivery. Where possible universities work closely with students to create a study plan that fits around their work and family commitments.
- MBAs are intensive programmes that immerse students into the principles of strategic thinking in a business context and develop student management skills to enhance ability to lead and inspire.
- MBAs equip students with both theoretical and practical knowledge as well as the professional and personal skills to manage strategically and successfully in constantly changing environments.
- A UK bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in area of interest.
- Information about other Academic qualifications student has acquired
- Information about employment history.
- A personal statement and CV.
- All non-UK applicants must meet our English language requirements. For this course it is Academic IELTS (UKVI) of 6.0 overall, with no element below 5.5
- Art and Design
- Animation & Illustration
- Built Environment
- Business and Management
- Dance, Drama and Music
- Education & Learning
- Graphic Design & Photography
- Health and Social care
- Journalism and PR
- Nursing and Caring Professions
- Media, Film and Cultural Study
- Music and Theatre
- Social Science
- Tourism and Hospitality
Starting: January-April / June-August / October-November
Duration: 12 Months full-time, 18 Months full-time, 24 Months full-time.