Duration : 1-2 year
Instructors: Master of Science (MSc)
Phone : 02079980227
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Master of Science (MSc)
A Master of Science degree (MSc) is a degree awarded at universities around the world after completion of graduate-level study in a related field. Master of Science candidates normally do independent research and present a thesis as a requirement for graduation.
The knowledge gained during this programme, in the subject area of choice, will prepare students for tackling real world challenges, providing solutions to complex problems, and, if possible, creating products that will benefit society.
A Master of Science degree provides a postgraduate degree, a scientific, technical or professional entry level competence. Many working professionals enrol on online Master of Science programmes to help secure professional advancement.
To obtain a (MSc) masters degree you need to have done enough work to add up to 180 credits in total, any less than this, and you are not eligible to be awarded one. Some are merely given a pass or fail, but commonly taught master’s degree grades are fail, pass, merit (or credit) and distinction. The boundaries for this are usually 50% for a pass, 60% for a merit and 70% for a distinction.
Key features of the course:
· Aims to provide students with knowledge and understanding through flexible and inclusive approaches to learning, and aid students to achieve all described learning outcomes.
- The programme content provides a blend of theory, research and practice-led content that will enable you to develop deeper conceptual and theoretically.
- Master of Science (MSc) enables students to become competent and reflective practitioners in their chosen field.
- An MSc helps you to develop an understanding of the risks and uncertainties that characterise the contemporary business environment.
- An MSc will promote your capacity for critical and evaluative thinking within a stimulating and supportive environment
- A UK bachelor degree or equivalent
- Information about other Academic qualifications the student possesses
- Information about employment history
- A personal statement and CV.
All non-UK applicants must meet our English language requirements. For this course it is Academic IELTS (UKVI) of 6.0 overall, with no element below 5.5.
- Art and Design
- Animation & Illustration
- Built Environment
- Business and Management
- Dance, Drama and Music
- Education & Learning
- Graphic Design & Photography
- Health and Social care
- Journalism and PR
- Nursing and Caring Professions
- Media, Film and Cultural Study
- Music and Theatre
- Social Science
- Tourism and Hospitality
Starting: January-April / June-August / October-November
Duration: 12 Months full-time, 18 Months full-time, 24 Months full-time.