Bachelor of Arts with Honours (BA Hons)
Just one of our many Undergraduate courses.
All Arts undergraduate courses at UK universities lead to a Bachelor of Arts. Students enrol on either a BA or BA (Hons) degree course. The standard BA is usually known as an ‘Ordinary’ BA and is equivalent to 300 credits usually omitting the project or dissertation in the final year.
The ‘Hons’ represents 360+ credits of study typically over three years full time and often contains a substantial project or dissertation during the final year of study.
The allocation of marks according to level achieved is as described above for both standard and Honours degrees. After successful completion of the Honours course a student has the right to add Honours to their degree. An Ordinary or unclassified degree (which does not give the graduate the right to add Hons) may be awarded if a student has completed the full honours degree course but has obtained a very low pass mark that is insufficient to merit a third-class honours degree.
Key features of this course
- Helping to develop students own creative path through exploration, experimentation and risk taking as well as developing written and knowledge transference skills.
- Offers the opportunity to combine high-level study of the English language with a carefully chosen subject.
- Understand a range of issues that can offer greater insight into the way business functions on a local and global level.
- Will help students to think in an innovative and creative way. Learning about leadership, strategy and entrepreneurship
- Will develop intellectual capacity, analytical skills and have a strong knowledge and understanding of a chosen area of interest.
GCE A levels, IB, BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma, and Cambridge Pre-U Diploma. Higher secondary Certificate.
All non-UK applicants must meet our English language requirements. For this course it is Academic IELTS (UKVI) of 6.0 overall, with no element below 5.5.
Start & Duration
A Bachelors progamme is normally 3 years in length.