Applying to any programme at a UK University is simple. Meet with our team to discuss your application.
Students often ask us:
- How do I apply to a university?
- When should I apply?
- What qualifications do I need to apply?
We can help! It’s easy to apply, simply book a free consultation with Hoque Consultancy to get free application support. We can help you apply to the right institution for you. There are no application fee for foundation degree, undergraduate, postgraduate taught or research PhD applications.
Documents you will need for your application.
UK universities accept scanned copies of the official transcript issued by your current or former school, college & university.
We suggest that you prepare your personal statement before you start your application. UK universities normally want you to address the following:
- Why have you chosen to apply to the university?
- How your chosen course relates to your previous qualifications and any work experience that you may have?
- How will studying this programme help when you return home and in your future career?
Some programmes may require additional documentation such as a CV/Resume or professional references.
Normally universities will expect:
- IELTS 6 with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill
- Or, Medium of Instruction certificate (MOI) (This is only accepted by some institutions)
References may be required for some programmes. These may be academic or professional, employer references.
- Copies of previous UK Visas/Visa refusal letters/CAS letters
Hoque Consultancy are here to help you through each step of the application process.
We submit successful applications
If you are interested in learning more about studying in the UK or beginning your application, arrange free consultation with Hoque Consultancy at one of our branches or online today.