Applying to any programme at a UK University is simple. Meet with our team to discuss your application.
Frequently Asked Questions:
· How to Complete the Application Form
· When to Apply
· How the Application is Processed
It’s easy to apply, simply book a free consultation with Hoque Consultancy to get a free application support services for free Guaranteed Offers at a UK University and there is no application fee for foundation degree, undergraduate, postgraduate taught or research PhD applications.
You won’t be able to submit the application to a UK University until you have the following documents.
UK Universities accept scanned copies of the official transcript issued by your current or former School, college & University.
We suggest that you prepare the personal statement before you start the application. UK Universities are recommended to write between from 250 to 500 words to answer the following questions:
- Why have you chosen to apply to the University?
- Your chosen course relates to your previous qualifications and any work experience that you may have?
- How will studying programme help when you return home and in your future career?
Some programmes may require additional documentation such as a CV/Resume or professional references.
- IELTS 6 with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill
- Or, Medium of Instruction certificate (MOI)
- Or, Higher Education Institution (HEI) sponsor made assessment and so on.
References may be required for some postgraduate programmes. These may be academic references or professional, employer references.
- Copies of UK Visas/Visa refusal letters/CAS letters (if you have)
- Accepting the offer
Hoque Consultancy are here to help you through each step of the application process to the any UK University, or college and other Higher education institutions.
We submit successful applications
If you are interested in learning more about studying in the UK or beginning your application, arrange free consultation with Hoque Consultancy at our London office or India office or Dhaka office or USA office or Online today.