Important information before you travel.
Before you travel to the UK, read through the below list, to ensure you have all the documents required to travel.
· Your passport, with an entry clearance, stamped visa (This passport should be valid for more than 6 months)
· Travel tickets
· All your academic certificates, including IELTS / other English language proficiency tests if applicable.
· Your offer and acceptance letters – like Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies letter (CAS letter)
· Home Office letter with information to collect your BRP card.
· Proof of funding and finance for tuition fees, and accommodation in the UK, like your Bank statements (not less than 28 days old). If your parents have sponsored your finances, ensure to carry a signed confirmation letter and your original birth certificate
· Confirmed accommodation and address of where you will be staying
· Medical Documents like TB test Certificate, IHS payment receipt
· Travel Insurance and Police Clearance Certificate if applicable.
Note: – These requirements would change from time to time depending on your local and UK government guidelines, kindly refer to government and University guidelines for latest updates.
For more information, you can visit our global offices in London head office in Whitechapel and London Aldgate branch office, New York, Dhaka, Sylhet, Chittagong, Mumbai, Gujarat, Kochi-Kerala, Hyderabad, and Sri Lanka.